Church of St. Lorenzo – verrone (Biella)
Year 2010 Client Church of St. Lorenzo Location Verrone (Biella)
Organ built in 1925 by the Aletti brothers, with pneumatic action, it consists of 2 keyboards, pedal and 9 stops and was rebuilt in 2010, after the console was removed and sold in favor of an electronic organ in the 1980s. the internal parts were heavily compromised by the action of rodents.
The instrument inside has phonic material from a previous organ by Amedeo Ramasco.