Church of St. Eusebio – Ternengo (Biella)
Year 2010 Client Church of St. Eusebio Location Ternengo (Biella)
Concone organ transferred to Ternengo by Amedeo Ramasco in 1845, was heavily modified by Giuseppe Marzi in the 1960s, who removed the console in favor of a new one with pneumatic controls and divided the case in half of the original height.
Thanks to the drawings in the parish archive and the traces on the walls, the case was rebuilt exactly like the original one, as well as for the console. The trumpet was also rebuilt on original models, after being removed by Marzi in favor of a “bordone” stop.